Important information for attendees
- Conference programme: view the ESCAIDE 2023 programme, showcasing plenary sessions, 200+ abstract presentations, a poster gallery, and various side events.
- Event online platform (Swapcard) will contain the programme with session live-streams and recordings, abstracts to view, participants to connect with, an e-poster gallery, and virtual info-stands. Swapcard is available in the web browser and as a mobile app. Both in-person and online attendees will have access to the platform.
- Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) credits: ESCAIDE is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®). To claim CME credits and receive a certificate, attendees must participate in the sessions (either online or in-person) and complete the post-conference feedback survey. Read more about the accreditation here.
ESCAIDE is a hybrid conference, and all participants have access to the conference app, where they can view live sessions, interact with other participants, and revisit the content after the conference has ended.
In addition to the information above, please note the following:
- Venue access: Only registered in-person attendees can enter the conference venue. Make sure to display your QR code entrance voucher, emailed to confirmed participants before the event. For directions and more venue details, see the practical information page below.
- Cloakroom and storage room will be operational throughout the event. For security reasons you should not leave personal belongings unattended.
- Meals and refreshment: complimentary water dispensers will be available, as well as running coffee/tea in the coffee area. Catering services include coffee break in the morning and afternoon and buffet lunches. A networking cocktail will be offered at the end of the first day.
- Internet and printing facilities: for your convenience, printing facilities will be available at the venue for free use, as well as free wi-fi.
- Complementary visits to the National Art Museum of Catalonia: As an ESCAIDE participant, you have free entry to the MNAC simply by displaying your badge. Additionally, guided tours will be running on Wednesday and Thursday, 13:00-13:45 (spots are limited and registrations are now closed).