ESCAIDE 2020 call for abstracts is open until 14 September
Exceptionally this year, we are running a single call for abstracts, from 1 June until 14 September (23:59 CET).
We welcome abstracts in all areas related to infectious disease prevention and control, including epidemiology, public health microbiology, surveillance, and the application of tools and methods to support infectious disease outbreaks or interventions.
Submitting an abstract to ESCAIDE gives an opportunity to present work to public health professionals from Europe and around the globe, and share experiences and knowledge that can benefit the whole public health community.
Important dates to remember:
- Launch call for abstracts: 1 June
- Abstract submission deadline: 14 September (23:59 CET)
- Abstract review begins: 17 September
- Abstract review ends: 1 October
- Results to authors: week of 16 October
- Deadline for presenters to register: 2 November